-Broccoli, 2 Cups
-Mushrooms, 2 Cups
-Sugar Snap Peas, 1 Cup
-1 T Soy Sauce
-1/4 cup Olive Oil
-Salt & Pepper to taste
-Optional Veggies: Sweet potatoes, Butternut squash, Green beens, etc.
-Optional other: Brown rice Tofu
All veggies chopped into bite sized pieces prior to cooking
1. Steam Broccoli and Sugar Snap Peas
2. Saute Carrots and mushrooms in 1 T oil for 5 minutes. Add salt and pepper.
3. In a separate pan, saute onions and garlic in 1 T oil for 5 minutes. Add salt and pepper.
4. Add the broccoli and sugar snap peas to the carrots and mushrooms.
5. Add any of the optional veggies that you wish.
6. Add the onions, garlic, remaining oil, and soy souce.
I’m about to go outside for an afternoon run. I’m home from college for the weekend, which is why I was able to make this amazing stir-fry salad this morning! LOL
I also made Lemony Brussel Sprouts
Lemony Brussel Sprouts:
2 cups Brussel Sprouts, Frozen, unthawed
2 Tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
½ Squeezed Fresh Lemon
½ Teasponn salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Layout Brussel Sprouts on a baking sheet
- Pour olive oil, lemon juice, and salt even over the brussel sprouts and spread around
- Bake 30-45 minutes or until browned while turning them every 15 minutes
- Enjoy fresh from the oven!
I got a new turtle named ‘Pistachio.’ It’s nickname is Pizzazz, it is a red-eared turtle, and can live up to 40 years!
Here’s the turtle bank that she loves:
Last but not least, Healthy Chocolate Cupcake recipe, COMING SOON!
Have a good weekend!
-Chocolate Coated Runner