Did you press the snooze button today??
I didn’t! In fact, I woke up 1 minute before my alarm went off.
Today included waking up bright and early to run 5 miles. You can see the rest of the workout here.
It was pretty cold outside so I wore pink gloves (It was 30 degrees farenheit). I listened to my ipod half the time and the rest of the time was silent, but my thoughts were not quiet at all (I’m always thinkin‘).
Some of my thoughts are that: I’m glad that I received the dorm room that I requested for my senior year in undergraduate school this September 🙂
After my run, I quickly showered, and attended class all day. Tonight, I have to complete different homework assignments.
I previously posted that I would post a healthy chocolate cupcake recipe for ya.
Here it is:
Healthy Chocolate Cupcakes
Makes 12 cupcakes.
- 1 1/2 cups flour (I used white whole wheat however you can also use all purpose)
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup milk (I used almond nut-milk)
- 3/4 cup white sugar (you can try subbing agave if you wish)
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips (I used milk but dark would be just fine)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix dry and wet ingredients separately, and stir until combined.
- Line a 12-cup muffin tin with cupcake papers and fill them with the batter.
- Bake 16 minutes or until done.
You can top them with:
- coconut butter for a chocolate-coconut flavor
- peanut butter for a chocolate-peanut-butter flavor
- coconut shreds
- marshmellow spread
- banana for a chocolate-banana flavor
- raspberry jam for chocolate-raspberry cupcakes
Enjoy making these 🙂 Have a nice Tuesday evening!