Last night (Sunday) consisted of unpacking, organizing, watching MTV, talking on the phone, and completing homework assignments.
I’ve decided to go to the gym/for a run every morning instead of during the evening. This method allows me to check something significant to me off my to-do-list first and get that sense of accomplishment feeling. (This change is known to be correlated with naturally choosing healthful meals and snacks throughout the day instead of packaged chips and a candy-bar for lunch.
For instance, you can put together a fairly quick and easy
- salsa, mild or medium
- 1 serving black beans (a handful or a half cup)
- 5 tablespoons shredded cheese, cheddar (I used regular)
- 2 T greek yogurt or sour cream (I used greek yogurt)
- canned corn
- 10 crushed tortilla chips
- ranch or southwestern dressing
- scant salt and pepper
- optional: warm chicken, fresh mozzarella, guacamole, etc.
- Place the lettuce on a plate, and add everything except the chips and salsa.
- Mix everything (except the chips and salsa)
- When all is combined top the salad with the chips, salsa, and optional add-ins.