There is so much good music out there! I love listening to One Direction, Carrie Underwood, David Guetta, Eminem, Linkin Park, Usher, B.o.B, and more.
Song of the Day: Here’s a new music video that’s pretty good:
Check out these:
Healthy Triple Chocolate-Chip Pumpkin Brownies!
- 1 cup pumpkin
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil (or canola, coconut, etc.)
- 1 T vanilla extract
- ¼ cup agave nectar
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 cup flour (spelt, whole wheat, etc.)
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ cup cocoa powder, unsweetened
- 1.5 cups chocolate chips- including dark chocolate, milk chocolate, and white chocolate
Note: other options for the chocolate chips include peanut-butter chocolate chips or any flavor of choice!
- Mix wet ingredients
- Mix dry ingredients
- Mix wet and dry ingredients together
- Place brownie batter in a pan
- Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 15 minutes or until thoroughly cooked
Top with marshmellow or whatever your heart desires!
good great one
Read Full Post »
My day began with my alarm going off approximately 8:00 a.m. I quickly got ready for the race and drove to the race park with my new roommate, Eden.
Our pre-race morning included registering, getting t-shirts, having performance power bars, and warming up.
The race was supposed to begin at 9:30 a.m., however it didn’t start until 9:45 am. I ran the 5k course in 23:12 and was the 23 overall runner out of 137 runners. I placed 5th among all female runners at the race.
Afterwards, we enjoyed participating in a raffle and I won a 50 dollar gift certificate to a dentist office while my roommate won free pizza!
The weather was beautiful and was glad that I decided to participate in Rove the Cove 5k.
Afterwards, we enjoyed Tropical smoothies.
Tropical Smoothie for Two
- 2 cups mixed fruit such as pineapple, mango, and oranges
- 1 scoop protein powder or 8 oz greek yogurt
- ¾ cup milk
- sweetener such as agave
- 2 refrigerated bananas
- optional: whipped topping and a cherry
Directions: Blend everything and then top with whipped topping
Have an excellent week
Read Full Post »