There is so much good music out there! I love listening to One Direction, Carrie Underwood, David Guetta, Eminem, Linkin Park, Usher, B.o.B, and more.
Song of the Day: Here’s a new music video that’s pretty good:
Check out these:
Healthy Triple Chocolate-Chip Pumpkin Brownies!
- 1 cup pumpkin
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil (or canola, coconut, etc.)
- 1 T vanilla extract
- ¼ cup agave nectar
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 cup flour (spelt, whole wheat, etc.)
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ cup cocoa powder, unsweetened
- 1.5 cups chocolate chips- including dark chocolate, milk chocolate, and white chocolate
Note: other options for the chocolate chips include peanut-butter chocolate chips or any flavor of choice!
- Mix wet ingredients
- Mix dry ingredients
- Mix wet and dry ingredients together
- Place brownie batter in a pan
- Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 15 minutes or until thoroughly cooked
Top with marshmellow or whatever your heart desires!
good great one