So far my move has been fine. It’s been a little over two months and I’m settled in and am planning on purchasing a desk, posters, and more outfits. I’d like more sport outfits, shoes, tank tops, jeans, and long sleeve tops eventually.
Last weekend, my parents visited and we went to the Paul Revere museum in Boston.
After the Paul Revere museum, we had an early dinner at Billy Tso’s Restaurant. I ordered Vegetable Tempora for the first time. Upon returning to my new house, we had an early birthday celebration with cake and presents:
From Dream Cakes Bakery and it was delicious. This weekend I decided to make Eggplant Parmesan.
Eggplant Parmesan (Serves 2)
- 2 eggplants, sliced
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- ¼ cup mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup tomato sauce
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese
- spices: oregano and basil, to taste
- olive oil, to taste
- Place olive oil on a baking sheet. Slice eggplant and bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes, flipping each piece over
- While the eggplant is baking, mix the ricotta and mozzarella cheeses with the spices
- Top the eggplant with the cheese mixture
- Top the eggplant and cheese mixture with tomato sauce and Parmesan cheese and bake for another 10 minutes. Other options include to add breadcrumbs to the Parmesan and drizzle with olive oil.
I made Vodka Cupcakes as well, adapted from Cosmopolitan Magazine (for my upcoming birthday).
Have a great week!